Information about group registration is coming soon.
Got a question? We’ve got your answer.
Browse the questions below to find what you’re looking for. Still stumped? You can reach out to us any time! Contact us here.
SEEK2019 will take place Jan 3 – 7 at the Indiana Convention Center, 100 S Capitol Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46225
We will offer a discount price to priests, seminarians, and religious who will attend SEEK2019. A limited number of scholarships are available for students. Applications for those scholarships will open in early fall 2018.
- Yes! Most of our conference attendees fundraise their registration, travel costs, food and more. This money covers part or most of their conference pass. Fundraising is an opportunity to meet the cost of registration while inviting others to support you as you strive to become a next-generation leader. When others donate to help you attend SEEK2019, they too become partners alongside you as you work to carry out the Great Commission.
- There are numerous ways to fundraise, such as reaching out to family members or members of your parish. For more information and resources on fundraising, check out our fundraising page.
- Fundraising information available later this summer.
Every Registration Includes:
- Lunch each full day of the conference
- Entrance to all sessions with in-demand Catholic speakers
- A seat at all evening concerts and entertainment
- Access to conference resources, such as the SEEK app
- A one-of-a-kind encounter with Jesus Christ and the Church through the sacraments
Yes, registration provides lunch during each full day of the conference.
Never fear! Just log back in to your registration account using your confirmation code and email address. This will allow you to adjust your registration.
We’ll save a spot for you in Indy from the moment you register, but if you need to give up your spot for any reason, you can find our cancellation policy here.
- If you or your child is under 18 years of age and attending SEEK, please submit a parental consent form. You can find the form here.
- To upload your signed copy of the release online:
- Scan the document and save a copy for your records.
- Log back in to your registration account with your email and confirmation number and upload the document.
- To mail in a signed hard copy of the release:
- Please send the signed copy to the following address:
c/o Jamie Quinlan
P.O. Box 18710
Golden, CO 80402-9809
- Only high school students that graduate in 2019 are encouraged to attend.
- Under the age of 18 as of Jan 3, 2019:
- Please fill out the parental consent form and mail or attach it to your registration.
- You must be accompanied by a guardian/chaperone and roomed with a family member OR other high school students.
Children ages two and up have a fee associated with them because we plan to provide the following: a boxed lunch, name badge and RFID wristband. They will also need their own seat at main sessions and will want a conference bag. We understand that each child is different, but we plan and order starting at this age. If you have further questions, please contact us.
Staff registration is not on the SEEK website. A pilot article will be sent at a future date with registration information.
Details about the cost per admission item per registration type can be found on the registration page.
If you are a member of the media interested in covering SEEK2019, visit the News & Press Room page on focus.org for media contact
Use the packing list below as a guide. (As you gear up for SEEK, don’t forget to bring any other essential personal items you may need, such as prescription medication and the like.)
- Mass attire
- Casual attire
- Outdoor apparel (coats, hats, etc.; please check the weather forecast before you leave.)
- Swimsuit (optional; please keep modesty in mind.)
- Money for some meals, vendor booths, parking and gratuities for housekeeping and porter services.
Planes, trains, automobiles and more! There are several ways to access the convention center, the conference hotels and downtown Indianapolis. For more information check out Location & Travel. Please note: Travel costs are not included with registration and should be calculated separately based on your individual needs.
For driving directions and parking garage options for Indiana Convention Center, click here. You can also learn more about commuting to SEEK 2019 on the location page. (link to location)
- Hotels will be assigned in December
- General hotel check-in time: 3:00 pm on day of arrival
- Here’s a breakdown of the room options:
- Shared/Quad Room
- Four-night Stay with three to four roommates in a hotel near the convention center
- Double Room
- Four-night stay in a hotel near the convention center with one roommate
- Single Room
- Four-night stay in a hotel near the convention center and your own room
- Family Room
- Four-night stay in a hotel connected to the convention center and your own room
- Includes two adult passes to the conference and two additional guests, with a fee associated with each additional guest. More than four guests require an additional fee for an additional room. Please contact us if you have more than four guests in your group.
- Commuter Pass
- You will need to coordinate your own housing for conference.
- Commuter Day Pass
- You will need to arrange your own transportation to the conference.
- Shared/Quad Room
- If you are from a FOCUS campus, you will be roomed with others from your campus. Otherwise, we will room you with other attendees at random. (You may not know them right away, but they might just be the people Jesus intends for you to meet and spend time with in Indy. Who knows?)
- If you are traveling in a group of 30 persons or more, please see the group information located in the ambassador tab.
- We do not take roommate requests–not even for modestly sized groups. We will make exceptions only in the rarest of circumstances. If you believe you qualify for such an exception, feel free to send the details to [email protected].
- Conference check in begins at 2 pm on January 3 and ends at 8 pm. We recommend arriving midmorning on Jan. 3, and departing in the afternoon on Jan. 7.
- Official hotel check-in begins at 3:00 pm. If you stay at a hotel in Indy, keep in mind that they may be able to check you into your room early based on availability.
With registrations that include housing, we can only reserve hotel rooms for the days of the conference. Should you wish to spend more time in Indy, you will need to make your own arrangements.
Indianapolis International Airport
7800 Col. H. Weir Cook Memorial Dr.
Indianapolis, IN 46241
Connections Housing is the only approved, official housing vendor for SEEK2019. We understand that unauthorized housing companies may contact you and advertise cheaper rates, or they may imply or claim an affiliation with SEEK2019. Unfortunately, some past attendees have fallen prey to these companies and were unable to recuperate the money they spent on rooms that did not exist. If you are contacted by any company that is NOT Connections Housing, please notify the SEEK2019 Housing Management at [email protected] before providing any information to a secondary housing vendor.
Thank you for your interest! Please check out our Become a Sponsor page for more information.
Yes! We will have a many different talks and special events to meet your needs. We will also have a Lifelong Mission Track and a Campus Ministry Track that you can join when you register for the conference. The Lifelong Mission Track will pertain to any post-college attendees and is designed to provide vision, training and resources for those striving to be missionary disciples in the family, parish, and workplace. The Campus Ministry Track will pertain to those interested in creating dynamic and fruitful college campus ministries.
Conference check in begins at 2 pm on January 3 and ends at 8 pm. See more details here.
- ADA room requirements will be accommodated when noted in registration.
- Reserved seating for specific requirements and early access available when noted in registration.
- Locations for early entrance will be provided in late fall. Please check back at that time for more details.
- Onsite medical emergencies: we will have an onsite medical team on call. Of course, the first response when an emergency occurs is to call 911.
All speakers for SEEK2019 have been selected. Interested in being considered for future conferences? Please apply here.